Subject to the fee or "shared responsibility payment"
when filing taxes?
Call the ASPIN Health Navigator Call Center at 877-313-7215 to see if
you are eligible for a Special Enrollment from March 15-April 30.
Did you miss the deadline for Marketplace insurance?
You might still have options!
The NEW Healthy Indiana Plan, HIP 2.0, began January 27th!
Click here to visit IN.gov/fssa/hip or call the ASPIN Health Navigator Call Center at 877-313-7215 for more information.
We have Navigators at locations all over the state
ready to assist you in enrollment at NO COST!
Call now Toll free - 1-877-313-7215
NOW HIRING NAVIGATORS!
ASPIN is now hiring part-time energetic individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of Hoosiers!
Navigators Provide “FREE” Community Services:
- Conduct public education and outreach activities to raise awareness about health insurance
- Enroll individuals in Federal marketplace insurance plans or Medicaid/HIP2.0
- Assist enrollees with questions about their health plan coverage
- Flexible hours
- Work virtually in your local community
- Paid training for Federal and
Indiana Navigator Certification
- Travel mileage reimbursed
- Mobile office provided
To apply send your resume and cover letter to:
“The ASPIN Health Navigator Project is supported by Funding Opportunity Number CA-NAV-14-002 from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. The contents provided are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of HHS or any of its agencies.”