Welcome to the
ASPIN Health Navigator Web Portal!
We have Navigators at these locations
ready to assist you in enrollment at NO COST!
Call now Toll free - 1-877-313-7215
Stefania, from Florida signed up for coverage for $98. She knows that with health insurance coverage, she can focus on growing her business.
Health Care Market Place -Media Focus
Until open enrollment ends March 31st, HHS plans to highlight a particular audience each week – while always maintaining focus on reaching out to the younger 18-35 year old population. For example, this week we will highlight the work of community health centers and providers. Here is a list of the upcoming focused outreach audiences. Your assister organizations may want to mirror HHS’ larger campaign themes with events they are hosting.
- Week of Jan 20th – Community Health Center and Provider Week of Action
- Week of Jan 27th – The Time is Now (and launch of the CMS Mom’s Campaign)
- Week of Feb 3rd – Black History Month (and setting the stage for CuidadoDeSalud.gov promotion)
- Week of Feb 10th – Youth Week (and continuing outreach to Latino & African American constituencies)
- Week of Feb 17th – Families (and National Heart Month)
- Weed of Feb 24th – Latino Constituency Week
- Week of March 3rd – Kick off for the last month of open enrollment
- Week of March 10th – March Madness
- Week of March 17th – Anniversary of the Affordable Care Act
- Week of March 24th – Don’t miss out
(in PDF format)
The ASPIN Navigator Project was supported by Funding Opportunity Number CA-NAV-13-001 from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. The contents of oral, written, and electronic communications are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of HHS or any of its agencies unless cited otherwise.